Please note: We are currently planning curiosity conversations for fall 2017. We do not have events scheduled for this spring, and are instead working to address the urgency of cultivating curiosity among individuals and groups of people. We are exploring partnerships with community organizations, and look forward to the programming that grows out of these mutually beneficial relationships.
The text below refers to our fall events. Click here for a great Pitt News story on one of our fall conversations!
Information about Fall 2016 Events:
Do Disciplines Engage Curiosity Differently?
Thursday, October 13, 7:30-9:00
- Michael Madison, Director, Innovation Practice Institute, School of Law
- Jim Maher, Provost Emeritus and Physicist
- Barbara McCloskey, Chair, History of Art and Architecture
- Jason Rosenstock, Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine
There is currently a waiting list for the October event, to get on the list, click here.
Can Curiosity Promote Healthy Living?
Thursday, December 1, 7:30-9:00
- Ketaki Desai, Executive Director, eCenter@LindenPointe
- Willa Doswell, Associate Professor, School of Nursing
- Linnea Glick, Assistant Director, PITT ARTS
- Lynne Williams, Physician, Co-Founder, Jeremiah's Place
To RSVP for the December event (still tickets available!), click here.
Events are free but RSVP's are required. Light refreshments will be provided. Locations will be provided to those who RSVP!
Email Dan Kubis at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
View the series event flyer here.